November 9, 2012

Handmade Diwali Cards Using Stamps

Do check my other posts for today to see all the cards, or you can click the Diwali label to see all my Diwali cards.
For this card I have used wooden paisley and floral Mehendi (Henna) stamps that we get very commonly at the market. I colored them using sketch pens and added a hint of bronze paint. The golden stickers are from Hobby Ideas.
I have deliberately not added any sentiment here so that it can be used for other festivals as well.
 This is one card I really wanted to try out: coloring the Diya. I traced the diya using this stencil from Itsy Bitsy and deocrated and colored it. The border stamp is again from Itsy Bitsy. I added colored rhinestones on it. The sentiment stamp is from Jovita's store.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...