November 9, 2012

Handmade Diwali Cards Using Indian prints

Ok here is my 5th and last post for the day. To see my other Diwali cards posted today, click here. To see all my Diwali cards made till now, click here.

I came across some really cool designer paper having Indian prints on it. So I decided to make use of them to make some general cards. These can be used for any Indian festive occasions or otherwise too. I have just added various punched borders, but have kept the overall look very simple and sober.
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh!..All of these cards look so gorgeous Indira! :)..I am loving the Indian prints & the way you have kept them so CAS..It really gives them a nice ,ethnic feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! the patterned paper gives very ethnic look to cards !Liked all of them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful collection of cards.All different .All unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. all your Diwali cards are very pretty..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...