November 12, 2012

Tag Game...Tagged by Priya Sondhi

Ok so this began at the Butterfly girl's blog....it's a tagging game. I have been tagged by my dear friend Priya and am supposed to answer few questions. Answers needn't be straight forward... so here I go....

1. Where is your cellphone?.............right in front of me
2. Your hair?........................................... Need a hair cut badly!!
3. Your Mother?...................................... is my strength and inspiration.
4. Your Father?........................................ My idol
5. Your favourite food?............................. Chinese!
6. Your dream last night?........................... I guess i was travelling somewhere (**HINT** need a vacation)
7. Your favourite drink?............................. any Cranberry flavored drink
8. Your dream/goal?.............................. is to be able to craft in my dream craft room with no other work to do in life!!
9. What room are you in?........................... Office ;)
10. Your hobby?.......................................... Paper crafting!!!
11. Your fear?............................................. Not being able to craft one day :(
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........... being a full time craft professional, dunno how far it is possible
13. Where were you last night?...................... At home... doing Diwali preparations
14. Something that you aren't?........................ A fashionista
15. Muffins?.................................................. Love them
16. Wish list item?......................................... craft and only craft stuff!!
17. Where did you grow up?......................... born in Binaguri (West Bengal), schooling in Mhow, Ambala, Sagar, Gwalior, Shillong, Gurdaspur, Jorhat, Jalandhar, Pune :)
18. Last thing you did?.................................. Checked office emails
19. What are you wearing?............................ Traditional salwar kameez for Diwali celebrations
20. Your TV?................................................ is at home
21. Your pets?............................................... i have none
22. Friends?................................................... Few but those few are very close and dear to me
23. Your life?............................................. is good, I am happy the way I am
24. Your mood?.............................................. per my hubby, it swings a lot! I am a pucca Cancerian!
25. Missing someone?..................................... Mom, Dad n bro as its Diwali season
26. Vehicle?.................................................... afraid of driving in Mumbai
27. Something you're not wearing?................... make-up, i like the minimalistic look in office
28. Your favorite store?................................... Any stationery/craft store; I love to hoard stationery since childhood
29. Your favorite color?................................ Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed?.......umm, daybefore! 
31. Last time you cried?................................... i guess 45 days back
32. Your best friend?........................................ is in Malaysia
33. One place that I go to over and over?........ my bedroom where my craft stuff is kept
34. Facebook?.................................................. good to get updates
35. Favourite place to eat?..............................many depending on mood, but I prefer home cooked food!

Now it's your chance girls, tag your friends and let them know to answer the questions!
Have fun! And Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali!! Be Safe!

I am tagging Juhi Khanna and Jovita D'Souza...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Indu for answering... I was reading your answers not as a crafter but as your BCA frd..:D.. Missed those days.. and I very well know your addiction to stationery.. :)

    Hugs,
    Priya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Indira thanks for tagging me, will post soon.
    PS: I totally agree with you on 8 n 12, i have absolutely the same wish..........but then I guess that's what every paper crafter wants to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know more about you.This is really good fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...