November 9, 2012

Handmade Diwali Cards Using Punches

Do check my other posts for today to see all the cards, or you can click the Diwali label to see all my Diwali cards.


For this card, I made lanterns using left over paper scraps from punches and outlined it using a 3D outliner. The diyas and flames are made using circle punch. The border is made using MS diamond fence punch to create the effect of a fence.
For this card I made the flowers using tile punch. I cut-out the tile to create this look. The paisley paper used below is from an old wedding card.

4 comments:

  1. hey indira,
    Lovely festive creations & lovely colours :) of festive cards!! Second one is my all time fav with recycling incorporated!!

    happy diwali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such lovely recycling Indira!...Both of your cards are just lovely..Love the way you have made the lanterns in the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your diwali cards r very beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since most workplaces have adopted the WFH strategy, Celebrating the great Indian festival with office colleagues with our amazing Diwali celebration ideas in office.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...