November 7, 2011

Top 3 and DT at Crafty JC

Hey folks!! I am delighted to be chosen among the Top 3 at Crafty JC's Recycling Challenge for my recycled tin can project.
This also means that I get to be the DT for their next challenge. This time we have a color palette to choose from, and my card is based on palette #2.
I made this card for my mom's birthday. The layout is based on card patterns sketch 138. 
The card stock, glitter balls and silver butterfly stickers are from Pie Lane. The ribbon is from Archies. I had found this colored digi from internet and it was lying with me since a long time. The purple and green paper and the star were part of a scrapbooking kit I purchased from Hobby Ideas. 'You are a star' sticker is from Ms Elizabeth, again bought from Hobby Ideas.
 Another view....
So, do play along and have fun! See you at the Crafty JC Challenge #11.

Challenges entered:
So Artful Challenge: Gypsy Spirit - Picture inspiration
2 Sisters - #64 Ribbon
Di's Digis Designs - 1stW Ribbons and Bows
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Stampalot Challenge - Blue and Green
All Sorts Challenge Week 128 - Anything but Square

16 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Indira, I am sure you Mum will love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful card... congrats dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How rude of me, I forgot to thank you for sharing youir card with us at Allsorts as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card Indira loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Indu on your win and hosting the challenge... The lovely cad too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and your mom will love it, I am sure!
    Great colours, bright and wonderful
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Anything but a square challenge
    Good luck and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats, the card is really beautful!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, the ribbon is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Indira
    A beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampalot, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation
    I love the image and how you have used the colour theme
    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty blue and green creation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in Di's DigiDesigns Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! The colors you pulled from the image work so well on your card! Thanks for joining us at So Artful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...