November 28, 2014

Handmade Christmas Card 2014 - Design 8

Hello. Here is my seventh Christmas Card for the year 2014. You can view my other Christmas cards here.
 
This card is inspired by the various Holiday scene cards that we see around. I wanted to try out the window scene with the moon and the hill in the background. The moon is made by punching a silver glitter paper with a round punch. The bg is distressed using distress inks. I made my own template for the hill effect. The small hut is also handcut. I added white borders to give it a snowy look.
 
At last, I added a mistletoe using punched holly leaves and a stamped bauble. The sentiment and bauble is from Penny Black stamp set, also used in my other Christmas cards here.
 
 
 Thanks for visiting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...