November 22, 2014

Handmade Christmas Card 2014 - Design 2

Hello folks! Over the next few days, I will be sharing a Holiday Card each day. The layout used is similar to the one I had made previously [Link here].

I think this layout is really easy to work with and great for mass production too. I have used various embellishments here -  a chipboard poinsettia, handcut glitter foam holly leaf, few rhinestones and a sticker sentiment.



Hope you like my simple card. Stay tuned to see a new Holiday card, every day, for the next few days. You may like to see all my Christmas Cards here.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful use of the chipboard...I have similar ones in my stash ...you are inspiring me to get them out!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Indira ..Love the perfect CAS look !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...