August 24, 2016

Repeated Stamping Card Lawn Fawn Flutter By Stamp

Hi there! Today I have another card that is created using just two stamps from the Lawn Fawn Flutter By stamp set. I had shared a card with the similar technique yesterday. You may like to check it here.



This technique involves a lot of masking, but its worth the effort. I wanted to achieve a stained glass effect with these stamps.


Here is how it looked after all the stamping and masking. Then I colored it using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens. I gold embossed the sentiment using WPlus9- Whole Lotta Happy stamp set on green vellum and adhered it onto the colored card panel. Finished off by adding few sequins here and there....


Challenges entered
PABD Challenge #9 - Color Inspiration



2 comments:

  1. A lovely colorful card with clever stamping. Thanks for playing along.
    Ria
    DT PABD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project... so much stamping and colouring...
    Thank you for joining us at Peek-a-boo designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...