December 17, 2014

Mega Celebration 2014 Event 3 - Word Search Answers and Winner

Hello everyone!! I am sure all of you are having fun in my Mega Celebration events!!
 
Here is the answer for the Mega Celebration 2014 Event 3 - Word Search.  I received many entries and many of you said that they enjoyed playing along and raking their brains on this one!! Lol!!

 
Word Search List
1. Altenew, 2. Avery Elle, 3. BoBunny, 4. BasicGrey, 5. Chickaniddy
6. DCWV, 7. DoCrafts, 8. EK Success, 9. Fiskars, 10. Heidi Swapp
11. Inkadinkado, 12. Jillibean Soup, 13. Kaisercraft, 14. May Arts, 15. McGill
16. Provocraft, 17. Ranger, 18. Vintaj, 19. Waffle Flower, 20. Xyron
 
 
And the quickest person to send all 20 correct answers is.....
 
Hussena Calcuttawala !!!
She got all the answers right and she sent her answer to me on 3 December 2014, 6.45 pm.
 
 
You won yourself a gift voucher worth Rs. 500/- from Crafters Corner store.
 
 
Congratulations girl!! Please write to me at indira.bhullar@gmail.com to claim your prize.
 
And for all of you out there, in case you joined in late, my event no. 7 - People BINGO is still going on and you can participate and send in your answers by midnight today i.e. 17 December 2014.

5 comments:

  1. Hey congrats Hussena....I was guessing ur name only..congrats...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was also very sure about Hussena winning it ! Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hussena !! this was great fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wao! I'm so happy to have won this. All that time I have spent on product research finally paid off. :D
    Glad to know, I know my brands!!
    Thank you so much Pooja, Shalu, Radhika and Suman. :)
    Thank you so much Indira for this fun and interesting contest. I really had lot of fun participating in each of your event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...