October 20, 2014

Handmade Diwali Cards 2014 - Design 3

Hello! This is my third card in the series of Diwali Cards that I made this year. You may view my other Diwali cards here.
 
I wanted to depict rangoli (floor art) on my card and what better way than to do this with quilling.

 
Instead of the regular sentiment, I decided to do something in the form of toran (decorative door hanging). I have written the greeting in Hindi and secured with a string. The decorative lace border adds to the overall look of the card.
 

 
Challenges Entered

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Very neat quilling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my,love how how you recreated the rangoli using quilting! Absolutely beautiful! And that toran is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card.thanks for joining us at imaginations..
    hugs
    khusboo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...