May 27, 2014

Tri Shutter Card - Happy Birthday

Hi. This is my first try at a Tri-Shutter Card. I find it a bit complicated but its so interesting because of the fact that it has so many panels to embellish. I have used really soft pastel colors for this card. The white flowers are handmade with lace. Rest of the stuff is pretty self-explanatory so I won't write much here. The sentiment is stamped on vellum.



 
Challenges entered
BGC #52 - BINGO [Diagonal: adhesive stone, ribbon, flowers, sentiment]

4 comments:

  1. Hi Indira!!I m one among Top 20 in Paper Crafts magazine´s gallery idol challenge.Now its second round .Voting for gallery idol round 2 has already started. Do vote for me if you like my card.
    Thanks Archana
    http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/05/gallery-idol-top-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fold Indira..this is on my to do list for long..the crochet flower are very pretty..i love the way u experiment to always bring something new in your creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Indira. I like the colour combination and delicate elements you used here.
    thank you for sharing at BGC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely fold !
    the colors are gorgeous !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC #52 Bingo challenge
    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...