April 15, 2014

CAS Card - Spring

Hi. This is my second card for the day. This is based on a dress of a TV character that I saw last week. I could not find a screenshot of that dress, but will try to take a screen grab from the video and share here. The dress is inspired by Kapil's grandmom's dress from his show Comedy Nights with Kapil, 12 April episode.
 
The card is very simple and I like the colors. I have scored the sea green paper with MS Score Board. The colorful pattern paper complements the green and the lace completes the look.


 
Challenges entered
Lulupu Challenge # 28 - Summer Theme CAS Cards
 Incy Wincy Designs - Clean and Simple (CAS)

2 comments:

  1. Fab card love the scored lines thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...