January 5, 2013

I am a DT member of Lulupu!!

Hey friends...Wish you all a very Happy New Year!! May this year bring loads of happiness and prosperity in your lives.
In this new year I decided to tembark upon new challenges and expand my horizon in the crafting world. Yes, I have joined Lulupu as a DT member and I truly hope that I am able to do justice to my post. Need your support and best wishes for this.
This month, we have a Love themed challenge at Lulupu and here is a sneak peek of my inpiration.
Hop on to Lulupu blog to view the complete creation and join our monthly challenge "Love is in the Air".

9 comments:

  1. Hey Indira - congratulations! I was just thinking that you should be DT'ing one of our blogs. I'm sure you'll rock it. Love the sentiment on your card - it would make anyone feel really good.
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats.....loved the gate fold card very much ..so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Once again Indira...Can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you as a Dt in Lulupu ...I have always admired your work and your work is such an inspiration to all your friends and fellow blogger's :)....Btw I loved your card its just Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome news Indira...now compulsorily you will be churning up beauties..have been missing your quilling too!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your love and best wishes dear friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to have you as a fellow DT member at lulupu.I am sure I will learn a lot from you.you have always been an inspiration.I love this punch please tell me where did you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Indira ! I saw your card and liked it very much .I mini heart is just fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Saw your card and its beautiful...love the punch, ribbon and your hand-stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...