September 27, 2012

The BIG Bow Card

Ok so I made this card keeping in mind 2 challenges: For the love of Crafting - BINGO Color Challenge and Itsy Bitsy's Big B challenge.
Hope I did justice to both the challenges. This card is sort of inspired from the cards I posted day before yesterday. I have used MS deep edge arches punch. I punched a 2 1/2 inch wide strip from both sides. Then I tied the bow on the punched strip and then adhered it to the base.
 Front view of the card...
 These flowers are handmade. I made them in many colors. They are pretty easy to make with a 5 petal punch. I used the blue ones here too for baby rocker card.
 And here is the pretty bow. Isn't the brad so cute! I love these brads so much that I hardly use them. Don't want them to get over. I made those small pins by weaving the beads in a wire.

It's freebie time today. To download the image, right click and Save As. Keep checking my Freebies/Templates section for more and let me know your feedback about this.
Please link back to my blog if you use this sentiment.


Challenges entered
For the love of Crafting - BINGO Color Challenge [Green,Blue,Neutral]
Itsy Bitsy - Big B challenge [Bow, Brad, Beads]
Crafts and Me - #103 Favorite Color
Paper Shelter Challenge - #83 anything goes

Whimsy Inspiration - #53 anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - #35 More Than 2 Colours
 Elke Kaart Een Feestje  - #134Colour Challenge, Use Mainly Green

11 comments:

  1. I really like this card. its simple and elegant yet it says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Indira...love those flowers and the gorgeous bow and pins!!it look's really elegant!!
    Thanks for Playing along "For the love of Crafting" #10 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow and ur punch...all in all the card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking beautiful creation love the bow, the flowers and the way you used the punch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Indira ..This awesome card..loved the bow, flowers and the little butterfly..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bow is lovely and I love the blue and green combo. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indira you are a rockstar! I've been coming back to this page repeatedly to admire your work. I really love how you incorporate pattern paper into your card design and make it all look like one cohesive piece. Superb! And that bow - TO DIE FOR!
    We're thrilled you've entered this into our Big B Challenge over at ItsyBitsy. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wat à real Nice card!
    Thans for joining us on EKEF.
    Greets Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt.
    Mooi papier.

    Groetjes Nelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...