August 14, 2012

Tricolor Earrings

Hello Everyone! Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day!
We had a gala time yesterday in office deocrating our floor for Indepence Day celebrations.
I will share some pics from the event soon. In the meantime, here are few quilled earrings that I made for my colleague and and my boss. Everyone really liked the idea.
We were supposed to dress in ethnic wear so we wore tricolor dresses and painted our nails in tricolor, wore tricolor bangles, etc.
Challenges entered
ItsyBitsy - TriColor Challenge

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous earrings Indira, fantastic idea..Happy Independence day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...gorgeous earrings...and fab nail art...I am sure you had loads of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome earrings Indira! And that nail art rocks! Happy Independence Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea.. and they look amazing.. Happy Independence day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Indira your creativity knows no bounds. One of the most creative ideas of the tricolor. Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and cool creations Indira. Great Idea!
    Jai Hind

    http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Indira, I totally love your take on the challenge. So clever and really well made. I personally would love to wear those earrings on Independence or any other day. Thanks so much for entering our challenge. All the best.
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all ur quilled earing Indira...
    They are Awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man! My wife are going to love these. Where's my wallet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...