October 1, 2015

One Stamp Three Cards

Hello there! Today I am sharing not one but three cards made using the Hero Arts Cling Stamp - Large Flower Background. This is one of those stamps, with which you fall in love instantly and you just want to own and play with it. I saw a few cards made using this stamp while browsing the net one day, and ordered this stamp right away. It's been lying with me for a while, and finally I got a chance to play with it.

I am a very amateur stamper, but I had lot of fun making these cards. While I was embossing the first card, I thought why not emboss more pieces at once. I find this an easy way to make card sets or a batch of cards in one go.

I embossed two cards with Ranger super fine white embossing powder and the third one with Ranger Gold embossing powder. Then I colored them with distress inks. The birthday sentiments are from a stamp company called Flonz Craft. The Just for you sentiment is from TPC - Whimsy Greetings.





Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Indira! Love all of them...
    Btw...which stamp is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Purvi. Thanks for your lovely comment. I have updated the stamps used, in the post above.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards Indira, the gold embossed one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Beautiful cards Indira...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Indira, The purple one is my favorite as it shows the flowers better and is less busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a stunning collection...you are inspiring me to stamp!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. And do enter this to some Challenges Indira...they need to win something!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of your cards are just amazing, Indira. I love the way you have used this HA stamp..I still remember the first time I saw Tasnim Ahmed use this stamp in her video and I fell for it big time. You've done total justice to this stamp..Now, it's on my wishlist, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...