October 12, 2015

Ikebana Inspired Card

Hello everyone!! This card is made using WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals stamp set. The sentiment is from WRMK stamp set and the flower pot is from a Micia stamp set.

I have arranged the flowers in an Ikebana style floral arrangement. First I gold embossed the background with a WRMK bee hive stamp set and lightly watercolored it with Broken China and Shabby Shutters distress inks. Then I stamped and fussy cut all the pretty flowers and leaves and arranged them at two points on the card creating a link between them.







Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

  1. Oooh..love this card...the flower arrangement looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very very pretty card Indira!! I am so fascinated by your cards especially and am your newest follower.. How would you like to try out some jewellery making? I am a DT member of BeadsnFashion.com.. Visit us at http://blog.beadsnfashion.com to participate in a earring-making contest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...