September 24, 2014

Tiled Background Card

Hey. This card was created when I was doing the series of lattice window cards. Instead of a woven background, I tried using my tile punch to create a window effect. I punched the tile 6 times to create this bg. Then I cut out a window from the card base and adhered the tiled bg from inside. 
The chrysanthemum is a free dg from the net. I colored it using distress inks and glued atop the card with foam squares. The seam binding ribbon was colored using the same distress ink.



3 comments:

  1. What a stunner this is Indira ..I absolutely love the color combo and That colored and fussy cut flower against the trellis background looks just Wow !!...I so love this to bits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...