September 7, 2014

DIY Coasters 1 - Decoupage

Hi All. I have been MIA since quite some time now. The reason is that I am blessed with a baby boy on 10th July. I am off crafting for a few months now, but I thought I will share some of the projects I made before delivery.

I made this decoupage coaster set for my home. My husband wanted something different and apt for the coffee table. The pattern paper used here is from Prima - Engraver paper pad which I had won at a challenge at BGC.  I distressed the edges using Distress inks. After a few days I coated it with mod podge.





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! I love the vintagey look to them!!
    May I know what papers??
    And another question...if you use distress inks, and add mod podge over it, doesn't the ink bleed??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...