September 17, 2014

DIY Decoupage Tissue Box 2

Hey there. This is another mdf tissue box that I altered. I first applied a coat of primer on it and then painted with peach acrylic color. I used decoupage tissues to cover the box. Then I embellished it using a mix of flowers, pearls and other embellishments. I also used a mdf sentiment cut-out on the box.

I extended the tissue paper design to the sides of the box. At the bottom edge I applied lace and self adhering peals.



Challenges entered
BGC#59 - Use Wood/Chipboard + Color Palette

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty.Love the peach and the pretty florals.So feminine and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la! The only thing I can think of seeing the ethereal box is Cinderella's midnight ball :) Such a dreamy fairy-tale like creation Indira :) Hope Neil and you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely pretty!!! love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous!!! Love your choice of colors.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's so delicate and elegant!
    I like soft colours you used here.
    Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats wonderful !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC#59 !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...