August 26, 2015

Collage Clay Art - First Trials

Hey Everyone!! I was so excited to share this post that I couldn't hold back. I received my parcel from Crafters Corner today and I must admit that I am oh so mesmerised by this art. When I first saw posts about this art form on my fb timeline, I didn't give much thought about it. But as I saw more and more uses of it and the DTs at CC showed how beautifully it can be used, I ordered my stuff.


These are a few items I chose to try my hands on for the first time.
Cerelac and milk powder scoops (sans their handle), an empty glass jar and a plastic hollow button.


And this is what I made out of them....ain't it mouthwatering!!! I made tiny cakes and cupcakes, and also decorated the lid of the glass jar.

Once I finished these trials, I had the courage to transform my phone's original back cover.... and voila , there you go!! Drool drool drool!!!! I love these yummy cabochons. I used up all the yummy ones for my phone's back cover.


Check out all the cuteness, yumminess!! :D



All the stuff is now left to dry. I was so excited that I called up Shalini and told her how happy I was with this art and thanked her for introducing it to us. 

Stay tuned to see what more I create out of this!!


3 comments:

  1. Loved Collage clay the minute I got my hands on it and so wonderful to see your experiments with it Indira
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonitas esas tartas te han quedado, me encanta en especial la que hiciste con los cazitos de la leche en polvo, es una monada :D
    Besote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiciste con los cazitos de la leche en polvo, es una monada :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...