April 30, 2015

Multifold Keepsake Box

Hello guys. Recently one of my friends asked me to create a keepsake box for her little baby boy. She wanted to keep tiny stuff in the box and at the same time wanted it to be a bit sturdy as well.  The brief was to use bright spring colors and figures to make it look attractive for the baby.

Here is the box that I created. It is a multifold box..... not sure if there is any other specific name for this. It has four cascading compartments to store stuff and it closes neatly into one compact box with lid.



I used small pieces of velcro to fasten the box with straps. The leather looking cover is actually a paper which I got from a local store. It gives a very sophisticated look to the box. When opened it gives a bright and cheerful look with all the fun colors and the foam animals and figures.



Challenges entered
BGC #67 - Spring green with spring elements

5 comments:

  1. love the box with its outer elegant look !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation! I have been wanting to make this box for so long!It is such a good project to store small stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty box...loved the outer faux leather look !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box. Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...