April 23, 2015

So Spring!!

Heya folks! I am sharing a card after a long time today. My LO leaves no time for me to do anything else now.... so I am not going to be very regular with my posts and my blog.

Nevertheless, I found some time today to post this card which is inspired by everything spring. The bright and colorful flowers and the greenery reminds me of the fresh season. The background is also bright to add to the cheerfulness of the card. I used a stencil to make the bg and then cut out a portion of the bg to give a framed look. All the elements here are stamped and then fussy cut. The stamp set used is Avery Elle Petal and Stems.




Challenges entered
BGC #67 - Spring green with spring elements
CSCC #13 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the bright and cheerful colors and background.
    Thanks for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Indira. Love the frame idea! Thank you for joining us at CSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Indira. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #13. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful! I like bright colours of flowers and this perfect background! Thank you for sharing it at BGC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...