November 12, 2014

TCM Fancy Flourishes - Card 3

Hello All. Here is another card that I made using TCM Fancy Flourishes stamp. I have used this stamp on the background and I stamped it twice using Memento New Sprout and Pistachio dew drop inks. The second time I stamped a bit away from the first image to give it a shadow look. The base paper is pre-embossed one. I used a paper matching with the quilled flower for the matting.



An interesting part of the card is that I have used lots of scraps that are left behind while punching. I added them to give detailing to the leaves and also as an added element on top right. The border at the top and bottom is also a piece of scrap from scallop punch.



In case you are wondering which punch scraps these are.... here is the punch I used - MS Diamond Fence.


TCM Fancy Flourishes stamp

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...