November 27, 2014

Handmade Christmas Card 2014 - Design 7

Hello and welcome to my series of Christmas cards for the year 2014. This is my sixth card. You may like to view all my Christmas cards here.
 
The technique used to stamp the Xmas tree is similar to the one I shared here. Only difference is, instead of mounting only two stamps, and repeating the same pattern, I mounted a variety of stamps on the acrylic block, around the central sentiment. The outlining was done separately using a border stamp. To give a twist to the normal stem, I stamped three words in order of their size, to build the stem.
 
For added interest, I made the hill with distress inks, and tried out bokeh stamping with my pencil eraser using distress inks. And Oh I love this bokeh look!! I am going to try it out more....

 
 
Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and pretty Indira, love, love, love the bokeh stamping and the colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...