November 29, 2014

Handmade Christmas Card 2014 - Design 9

Hello and welcome to my series of Christmas cards for the year 2014. This is my ninth card and this time I have made a set of cards. You may like to view all my Christmas cards here.

I have had this set of handcut stencils with me since I was in school. My friend owned the original stencils which she got along with an imported craft book. I traced and handcut them to create a copy for myself. Since they are cut in paper, they are quite fragile and I can't do much with them. I love these designs and I have been thinking of cutting another set with a transparency... huh if time permits :)

 
I have used distress inks to color my cards. They've not the best of cards and not too neat too, but still I love them :)




 
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...