March 12, 2014

Triangle Front Card - Glitter Overload

Hi. Today I am sharing another triangle front card.....finally a little break from lattice cards :) For this card, I used a stencil from Pie Lane for the center motif. I laid the stencil on the card front and applied a thick coat of glue over it. Then I sprinkled the glitter generously over it. After removing the excess glitter, I got a light coat of glitter in the required area. I was not happy with the result, so I added another coat of glue and glitter over it.

At first, the central design was all that I intended to do on this card,  but then I wanted to play a bit more with the glitter, so I went ahead and added more lines at the blue base. For this look, I stuck double sided tape on the card base and sprinkled glitter all over it. For the extra bling, I added some flat silver gems to the card.





Challenges entered
Color Conceptions Challenge #8 - Glam With Glitter

8 comments:

  1. very very pretty, classy and elegant! The colors are beautiful, Indira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! lovely card ..beautiful cool blue colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh!the glittery goodness.Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Indira!! this is a stunner! absolutely gorgeous.. I love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so amazing, Indira. I love your glittery card especially the way you have created the central damask design. How stunning it looks. Beautiful colours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Indira... The glitter with stencil is gorgeous... Thank you for joining us at CCC blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...