February 20, 2014

Triangle Front Card

Hi Friends. Today I am sharing a very different kind of card that I saw on You Tube. I loved the simplicity of this card and I think with our imagination we can do a lot with it. In case you are not able to view the video, I have made a small template below to show you how to make this card. The template is not to scale and is only a guideline.



I have used this rose stencil from Pie Lane for the design on the center portion. Since I wanted multiple roses and not the full stem, I masked some areas of the stencil and made my own pattern.

The diagram below will give you an idea about how the triangle part is cut. Take any size of card say for example 4x6" in this case.  On the front side, mark the center point of the card and cut along dotted lines as shown. Cut another panel of the size of the card front which will be placed below the triangle part. For more details, do refer the video I have shared.


Challenges entered
Lulupu Challenge #26 - Try Something New !

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Indira! I so love the way you have used the Pie Lane stencil not only to create the background but the focal image of your card too. Fabulous fold and colors too :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu #26 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so neat !!!!!
    I really love the combinations you use indira !
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 26 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome fold technique on this card, Indira!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 26

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...