October 11, 2012

Quilled Bookmarks for Swap

This is a long due post. I had made 22 bookmarks for National Quilling Swap arranged by Gopi Shah. 22 people participated in the first ever quilling swap held in India and we had to make bookmarks equal to the number of participants.
This is the entire bunch. I have made all in same design but different colors and the type of papers used are also very different. Do have a look at the individual pics below. I have grouped them by colors.
I have used papers from magazines for these red ones
 For these I have recycled an old greeting card...
 For these I used wrapping paper on top..
 For these I have trimmed borders from journals and punched them
 For the blue ones I used paper scraps and punched them
 Here again I have used all assorted papers, some are from old cards, some from magazines and sone is from Itsy Bitsy sticker backing.
 Here also I have all assorted papers.

Challenges entered
C.R.A.F.T. - Monochromatic
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - One layer or CAS
Paper Play – Simply cute
Penny's Paper-Crafty - #97 Anything but a Card

14 comments:

  1. wow....great work indu...all of them are stunning...and the best part is recycling the old stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection, Indira...Loved every detailing u made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so beautiful, and you matched the colors perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your bookmarks look just lovely...love the recycling and your beautiful quilling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I cant help but wonder at the sheer volume of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baapre !! Ek saath 22..bookmarks..All of them are simply beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifull .....i have one of yours
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made some really fantastic bookmarks!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything but a card" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bookmarks. Thanks for joining our LMM Simplicty challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - so many different flower techniques. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at LMM for our Simplicity challenge. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab bookmarks, not really monochromatic though.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant...very cute, Indira.. :) I just wanted to know how you tied those satin knots through the hole in the bookmarks..I would appreciate it if you could help me out with that.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...