Hi All. Today I am sharing a project that mothers can make along with kids. It is ideal to hang on the child's room door. It can also be used to decorate kids room.
Below is a step by step tutorial on how I made this:
1. To start with, take a piece of card board. This needs to be covered with designer paper. You can take any light colored wrapping paper also. I have used the backing paper which comes with big stickers.
2. Cut out alphabets of the kid's name in different colors of paper. You may either take pattern papers, plain paper in different colors or sticker alphabets.
3. Ink the edges of the alphabets using colored ink pads or even a sketch pen would do. This makes the alphabets stand out a bit.
4. Stick the alphabets on the paper and draw an outline with pencil. Cut along this outline to make the nameplate.
5. Cut the paper and the card board along the outline and stick them together.
6. Punch holes on the two top most points of the board and tie a ribbon or string to hang the name plate.
7. This is how it looks after tying the ribbons.
8. Decorate the board as desired using stickers, flowers, etc.
Itsy Bitsy - Make it Dimensional
All That Scrap Wednesday Challenge - Anything but a card
Flutterby Wednesdays - #210 any winged creature
Inky Impressions - Anything but a card