July 15, 2011

Pink Card

This is the first time I made an all pink card. I have made cards which are primarily pink but they all did have a dash of other colors like green for leaves, black for sentiment, etc. I made this card for ICRC6 challenge - Pink on Pink and a line from the tic tac toe.
I used ribbon, flowers and butterfly from the tic tac toe.
Although it might look simple, but this card is a bit complicated. As in you can't just open it simply. Have a closer look! :) 
You will need to untie the ribbon... 
 Unlock the butterfly....
And then open to read the contents :) 

So how do you like it guys!! It took me 2 hours to make this card, but I kept thinking the whole day about what to make for this challenge. I am glad I could make this card for the ICRC6 challenge just in time!! :)

I am also entering this card in the following challenges :
 One Layer Wednesday 62 challenge. This card is made for my friend's little daughter who loves butterflies :)
Card Cupids Blog - Monochromatic Card: My color is Pink
All sorts challenge - Free n easy July
Delightful Challenge [Fancy Folds]
Crafts Challenge [Butterflies] - whose DT is Anita !! Congos Anita!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty butterfly card! Lovely one... I love interactive cards.. will try this one some day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card and love how u have created the opening with the butterfly,

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!.. its really pretty!.. love how it opens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and very different fold.I love the neatness of the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely......n unlocaking of butterfly is mind blowing actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, very pretty

    thanks for being free n easy with us this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful...saw it on ICR too ! Lovely creation !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pink card is beautiful and you did a gate fold card like me. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic fold card. Love it. :)
    thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  10. very tricky butterfly - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, and a fabulous design. Thanks for sharing the step-by-step pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...