December 18, 2014

Mega Celebration 2014 Event 5 - Photo Mashup Answers and Winner

Hey everyone! I am here to post the winner of Mega Celebration 2014 Event 5 - Photo Mashup. Many of you came back saying it was tough and they found it hard to get to the correct answers. So, keeping that in mind I also shared a HINT on Arty Sorts fb page. All the designers were picked up from Simon Says Stamp Craft Brands and Designers list.
 
Since everyone was struggling to get the rigth answers, I am being lenient with this game. No one, yes No One got all the 6 names. Maximum number of correct names were 3 and these were given by two crafters....
 
But before that, aren't you eager to know the real names behind the mashup :D

 


And the one who sent 3 correct answers on 9th December at 9.59 am is....
 
Jasleen!!!
 
Congratulations dear! You won yourself a BUMPER PRIZE worth INR 1500/- from Craftslane!!
 
Please write to me at indira.bhullar@gmail.com to claim your prize.

4 comments:

  1. Omg!!! Seriously!!?? Happy to see my research efforts getting paid. :P Thanks so much ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jasleen, I also got three right but Jasleen was quicker !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jasleen! This one was way above my head. I think the only correct answer I got was Julie. Hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...