October 17, 2013

Quilled Name Plate - NAVIKA

Hi friends! I am very excited to share this Quilled Name Plate that I made on order. I had very little time in hand to finish this owing to work and festivities, but I am glad I could deliver it on time.

Though I have made many Name plates for kids in past, this was my first quilled name plate for a kid. I had made one quilled name plate for a couple using bee hive technique. But I have tried this type of quilling technique for the first time. I would like to thank few bloggers whose work inspired me.

So here goes the Quilled Name Plate for baby Navika.



 A close-up angular shot..
  Side view...



 Another side view...


Few more close-ups


 Hope you like my work. Would to glad to hear your comments/suggestions!

Challenges entered
Itsy Bitsy - Anything Goes
DCAM Challenge #3 - Photo inspiration
A Creative Romance - Pink
Alphabet Challenge - R for Roses

20 comments:

  1. Great work done :)its really inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond awesome!! I love the color combination you used!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute n xcellent work Indira.... Love the leaves the most.... Ur works inspire me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!!! Loved the colours,those beautiful roses and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fab Indira !I loved the colors and your quilling is superb !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning piece of work, I love everything about it, the colours, flowers just awesome. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Just beautiful!! Superb quilling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is absolutely stunning Indira, beautiful colors and details!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Name Plate Indira...Lovely quilling and color combo. Thanks for playing along DCAM Challenge #3 Photo Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Thats an amazinnnggggg quiled project...lovely shades....ThanQ so much for joining us at DCAM Challenge #3 Photo Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so pretty
    Thanks for playing with us at DCAM Challenge # 3
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! What a beauty! I can imagine the hardwork that went into this! Thank you for playing along with us at DCAM Challenge #3 Photo Inspiration. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this gorgeous Indira, must have been a lot of hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's such a beautiful art work! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's such a beautiful art work! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey this is fantastic Indira - so creative and full of so many pretty elements. Love the colours too! Can you specify what ItsyBitsy element you used in the project? Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes with ItsyBitsy Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just loved your name boards, especially the quilled ones. Do you take custom orders and if so, how much you charge for them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking awesome. Some of the nameplate manufacturer produces these types of the designs with the exact finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i read your post such a knowledgable post.

    read my post wooden name plate for home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...