August 20, 2013

Joy Fold Birthday Card

Hi Friends! Today I have a Birthday card to share which I made for my brother. It is a joy fold card and I am thinking why didn't I try out this amazing fold earlier. It has so much room to decorate and play with. I really enjoyed making this card.




I decorated the card keeping in mind some of the challenges. I twisted a paper clip to form a tiny heart embellishment. The transparent glittered butterflies are made out of acetate. I used acetate from packaging material to make these butterflies. There's also a small one I used to hold the front flap of the card.  For the top, I made a paper pinwheel and used toothpick (wooden) to form its pole.


Challenges entered
Catchy Challenges - BINGO [Acetate, Paper clips, Wood]
For the love of crafting  - #18 Expressions
Crafters Corner - #11 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful card Indira ..I love the bright colors and all those lovely tiny details you have added here like the heart shape clip the acetate butterflies and the pin wheel on a toothpick ..I am sure your brother must loved this too :)
    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #11 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Superb one..Love the way you used wooden, acetate and paper clips..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the various elements that you have used in this card..I too once tried this fold and you have done full justice to it..I like the heart pin and toothpick used for wood..very nice card Indira..
    Thanks for playing along Catchy Challenges. All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work indira di
    Loved the bright colors
    very cheerful
    Thankyou for playing along with at Crafters Corner challenge no 11
    All The best
    Hugs
    Mallika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely prject
    Loved the brights being used
    Thankyou for playing along with at Crafters Corner challenge no 11
    All The best
    Hugs
    Mallika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your card Indira! It's so colourful and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many elements to look at and so very cheerful. My fav is the pin wheel
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...loved the small small embellishments which u created.
    Thank you for joining the CraftersCorner Challenge#11

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOnderful card Indira ! I loved the way you have combined wood,acetate n paper clip on this card along with fun pps !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Indira, Loved everything about this card. Thank you so much for joining us at Catchy Challenges. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card and love all those small details.They make all the difference!Great choice of colours too.I like the joy fold.Going to give it a try!Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters corner challenge #11.Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual beautiful creation , love every element of your card..thanks for participating at catchy challenge.best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun way to utilize the bingo elements.Thank you so much for joining us at Catchy Challenges. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...