December 19, 2012

Magic Exploding Box - Christmas theme

Hi all. I have been really wanting to share so many projects that I created over last few weeks, but work is really keeping me busy. Also I recently had an Art Exhibiotn in office, where I showcased my stuff. So was partly busy with that as well.

I have missed many of your posts and challenges. Hopefully, will catch up soon.

Today I am sharing a magic explosion box and card made on Christmas theme.

 Here is a look at the box first...
The inside of the box..... is has space to stick photographs and to write messages on small tags in pockets.

The center of the box has a glued gift box with some chipboard gift boxes and snowflakes around it. There is also a tiny Xmas tree that I picked up from the local market.
And here is the card..It is based on a sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping blog.
Hope you like my gift set.
P.S. I have added word verificatio for comments as lately I have been getting lot of spam messages on my blog. If there is any other way to stop that, please do suggest.

Challenges entered
Crafter's Corner: Make a set
Itsy Bitsy: Two's company
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Hooked on Craft - Christmas 
Creative Stamp Friends - Christmas Packages
Clean and Simple Stamping - Sketch 220

13 comments:

  1. wow Indira!! both are wonderful, you made them so neat, will definitely try one..love them so much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so good to see you back Indira i love your christmas themed exploding box and card set ..it looks so beautiful I especially loved the way you have created the centre of the exploding box what a fabulous fun idea!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's corner #3 and Best of luck :)
    And Indira instead of keeping word verification it would be better if you enable comment moderation ...this way you will be able to delete any unwanted spam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.I was waiting for this ever since you commented on my blog post about Christmas themed explosion box.Its gorgeous with its details and i love the card too.You are rocking all these explosion boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so festive and xmassy...love the colors Indira and missed your posts!!
    PS : please do disable word verification..I always struggle to read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. there both lovely, love the tags inside the box what a neat idea and cute little tree with package, love it!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous exploding box and card, both are great fun and beautifully made.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Merry Christmas!

    Dionne681 secqin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´s a Fabulous Christmas set, thank you for joing to Creative Stamps Friends this Week.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a perfect explosion box.. I have been meaning to make one but couldn't make one... tht little tree is really cute...
    You can enable comment moderation n delete spam comments..

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice work indira.....its so good to see you again participating as i still have not forgotten ur bingo card.....liked the colors of this box...thanks for playing with us at crafter corner challenge#3....all the best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful and loved the little tree...Thank you for joining the crafters corner challenge#3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty gorgeous creations. Love the cheerful colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Indira - that is a really festive and marvelous creation. Can really say that the box EXPLODES! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Two's Company Challenge! All the very best!!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...