August 6, 2012

Exploding box - Orange and Cars theme

Hi All! Wish you all a very Happy (belated) Friendship Day. Here I am with another exploding box that I had made on order. The color is mainly orange and theme is "Cars".
You may like to see my other Exploding boxes with below themes:

Let's have a look at the box now. Isn't the PP so gorgeous. Thanks so much Khush for sending this across and to ICR for arranging the 6x6" paper swap :)
 I made this tag for the top. I did some doodling on the border, stuck Miss Elizabeth's sentiment stickers, that I purchased from Hobby Ideas, and some black rhinestones.
 Here we go...The cut of this box is different from the others that I made.
 A peek inside...
 Open it up....
Do you see the 3 different springs that I have made. The cars stickers rest on the springs.
 
 I made a little fence around the springs and stuck some more stikers on it.
 A placeholder for a tag and for writing the kid's name.
Three of the inner panels have photos and fourth one has the kids name as above..
The four outer panels for journalling
 The full layout [Click to enlarge]

Hope you like my creation!! Thanks for visiting.

Challenges entered
Snehal's Challenge: Explosion box or any other box
Amusing Challenges - Use a Tag
Secret Crafter - #197 Gifts

10 comments:

  1. on behalf of ur youngest fan :)..

    My son loved this so much when I showed him. He loves car and crazy for them.. you used mcqueen sticker and many more... he just kept looking at them for a while.. :).. very beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just gorgeous Indira!! love the way you have used those cars stickers to make this box so perfect for a boy!!! and from Bhawana's comment i can see it was truly appreciated...kudos to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so incredibly cute!!!!!!!!!!! I love those little cars! My son would kill for this box! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..This is superb .Its getting better everytime.Loved it.the box when it opens looks superb with those cars springing up.I am sure Adil must have loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey forgot to mention that loved the pp too.Thanks for entering it at my challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab and funky project!.. Love the colours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool - I've been wanting to try one and this might just get me too! Love the cars on springs inside!! :)

    Thanks for joining my Amusing Challenges this week - it's a treat to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just awesome stuff and btw congrats Indira! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Indira,
    first of all congrats. Nice exploding box. Hope the person whom you have gifted might be thrilled.

    http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...