August 22, 2012

Center Step Card

Hi. Am back with another center step card today. I used my new MS Diamond Fence Punch in this card. I have used the image from 'Especially for you' A4 paper pack for this card. I really loved this pack as it has lots of die cuts with matching sentiments and patter papers.
Side view..

Also wanted to share with you that I was chosen among Top 3 at Lulupu's July Challenge for Mini Albums for my CD Mini Album

Challenges entered
BGC#15 - BINGO [I used DieCuts-Flower-Glitter-Grey Color-Charms-PP-Twine]

4 comments:

  1. It's such a subtle and beautiful card Indira! I love that yellow and grey combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card indira ...love the soft shades from this pack... i have the same!! but i see you are making the best use of it...Totally inspired :)
    And congrats on making it to top 3 at Lulupu:) your mini album was gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card,image you used is cute.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! Such a nice and lovely creation! Love it. The card is g8! thanks for joining us at beyond grey challenges! cheers! PJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...