March 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hi All,
I am delighted to receive the Liebster Blog Award from Neha.
The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.

To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.


So ..........I am passing this award to:
1) Hussena - My best blogger buddy. She is the most genuine person I have met on the blogland.
2) Archana Burkhe - I love her distinct style and the flowers she makes.
3) Priya Sondhi - My sweet graduation buddy. I love her work.
4) Gayathri - I love her cards. They are so classy.
5) Archana - Another very talented blogger.

I also wanted to share another award that I received recently. I was in Top 3 at ICRC15 -
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Award Indira...will try to post this one soon...and hearty congrats on making it to top 3 in the ICR it was so deserving...it's a really beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Indira for the blog award. you are so kind :) I will make a mention of the award on my blog so soon as I can :)
    You work is awesome. Just browsed through your blog. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Indira for the liebster blog award and congrats for making it to top3 in ICR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I just noticed it! Thank you so much dear... I am honoured!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...