April 22, 2014

Celebrate - CAS Black and Gold Card

Hi. Today I am sharing a CAS card in black and gold color theme. I am glad it turned out just the way I wanted it to be, though I could not capture it well in the pic. The background is done with stencil and Gold perfect pearls powder. I just loved how quick and easy it was. The wine glass stickers are from Pie Lane. I have been hoarding them since a long time and I had this vague idea of what I wanted to do with them.


This is how I made the background. Laid the stencil on CS, inked with VersaMark ink and then generously covered it with Perfect Pearls powder.
  
 Challenges entered
BGC#50 - Back to CAS + Colour Challenge
 Itsy Bitsy - Monochromatic Challenge
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Clean and Simple (CAS)
AuroraWings Challenge - Monochromatic
Crafty Boots - Sparkle
 My Craft Spot - Shake It On

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, lots of lovely sparkle. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card, the colour combination is stunning and I can imagine how the perfect pearls are even more effective in reality. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats nicely done !!! Love the gold mask work !
    Thanks for playing along BGC this fortnight
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Indira! looks so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking card! The gold perfect pearls look amazing and I love the glasses. :o) Lovely work! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.
    vinisquilledcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Indira, classic colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Suz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty! LOVE how you created your background! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the background.
    Thanks for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I like the backgrund, too.
    Thank you for playing along at BGC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...