February 5, 2013

How to make flowers with Scallop circle

Hi. Before we move to today's post I have some good news to share with you all. I won the Weddings & Celebrations Challenge at Itsy Bitsy for my White and Green Double Gatefold card

Also my Black, White and Grey Floral frame set got an Honorable mention in Crafters Corner Challenge  - Anything but a Card or a LO.


I am sharing this card today that I had made as DT for Lulupu blog. It is a simple S-shaped card. I have punched the outer fold using MS Lace punch. At the inner panel I have used washi tape to decorate the card.
 Here is the tutorial for making these gorgeous flowers.
Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and appreciating my work.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win at Itsy Bitsy and special mention at CC blog Indira ...your work is always so beautiful :) ...I love this scallop flower and your card it looks just gorgeous ...Thank you so much for sharing the Tute ...will have to give this a try !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Indira..lovely cards and would love to try flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Indira ! Thanks for sharing the trick to make such lovely flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Indira..you always come out with something unique..flowers are pretty..thanks for sharing the tute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this flowers Indira! I don't have a scallop punch but what I do have is a scallop scissors! :) I'm trying this the first opportunity I get :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Indira... Thanks for sharing the tutorial too.. Need to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...