October 29, 2011

Triple Easel Card

It is that time of the year when I make a special card for the most amazing couple in my life! Yes, it was my mom & dad's anniversary on 13th Oct. I sent the card to them and they absolutely loved it. They are the ones who have always appreciated my talent and given me the courage to tread my way.

Since the card had to be extra special, I wanted to try something different. So, here is my first try at the Triple Easel Card. I printed the wordings for 'Mom' & 'Dad' and hand-cut them. All the flowers are punched. The white pearls are from a local shop. The wordings on the lower panels are also printed on card paper. I added silver glitter balls (from Pie Lane) to decorate and emphasize 'Happy Anniversary'. The heart-shaped blue-colored stones act as stoppers.
 When laid flat...
 Top left panel...
 Top right panel...
 Top center panel...
Lower left panel... 
Lower right panel...
Lower center panel...

Hope you like my first attempt at a triple easel card. I hade made one easel card earlier (See here).

Challenges entered:
ICRC11 - Easel Card + Basic shapes
Paper Shelter Challenge - #37 Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - #52 To The Letter (add lettering)
Partytime Tuesdays - PTT #38 Anything Goes

EDITED: I am sharing the template I made for this card. Please link back to my blog if you use it. To download the template, right click and Save As.
These are the top 2 panels.  

18 comments:

  1. wow indira this is so amazing...your card looks just so beautiful,your parents are really going to love this...so much hard work and beauty has to be appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! extremely beautiful! love the shapes and the colours ang the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the most impressive easel card I hv come across so far
    absolutely a beauty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so grand!!! Very elegant.. loved the punched art you have done on it... and the handcut alphabets are so neat.. I thought Indu got a SD... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card ...Hope ur parents goin to love it....

    Sathya
    Taiwan
    http://sathyapapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is just awesome dear... your parents will love it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fabulous creation, creative n yes unique too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card,great.looks complicated.thanks for playing at anything goes this week trace x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Indu... I saw those stickers in hobbies section of Staples store in bangalore...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I've never seen a card like this before! Awesome job!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indira glad to have you back from vacation-- missed your presence!! Such an absolute stunner this one is -- I love the colors and the texture and so special it is!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh this is lovely, no doubt your parents loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so awesome.. I had all the LO and everything done for the triple easel and then I became lazy and gave up.. Great great work Indira and am sure your parents must have loved it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is SUPER cool!!!!!! love it!


    Thanks for playing w/ us at CropStop's challenge blog!
    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Indira. I liked it's colour n concepts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They mean a lot to me :)

Cheers,
Indira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...